Friday, October 14, 2011

October 2011

Wow....so this is what it is like to have a moment not filled. This has been a great summer. I can't remember much of it but I know it was good. It blew by so fast.

We had all kinds of neat things going on. Girls home, baby showers, Warm River, Playmill Theater, EFY in Tacoma, EFY in Palmyra NY.....and then there was plain old life.

Serving in a Stake on the BYUI campus with 1900+ Young Single Adults is a non stop adventure that I wouldn't trade for much of anything.

Suzan took off and did another Grand Canyon excursion. Went Rim to Rim then back Rim to Rim. She is one tough lady and is a lady in everyway!

I don't post much because there is just too much to tell. I got to attend a couple of Andrew's baseball games....this grandpa's dream fulfilled. Played with all the grandkids...only grounded twice. Love em!!!

Fall is loking just as exciting....maybe I'll make an entry in another year!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Is this for real??? You start a blog like 2-3 yrs ago and now you decide to do an update...I had almost given up, but then you jumped to the top of my blog list (meaning you had been the latest to update!) Yay you...Yay for you and Suz and your wonderful summer filled with adventure and grandkids and life. Yay that we get to see you in a month and hang out. YAY, YAY, YAY...Love y'all